Tea Cocktail Recipe - Bitter Lemonade Smash with Grapefruit and Rosemary
Bitter Lemonade Cocktail – perfect for every garden party!
At BRW Society our creative minds work overtime to bring you Tea Cocktails to WOW which are simple to make and we know you will love. This Bitter Lemonade Cocktail is totally scrumptious!
Here’s how to make them…
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 7-8 heaped tsp. Bitter Lemonade BRW
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2-3 Sprigs of rosemary
- 500g Ice Cubes
- Brew the Bitter Lemonade tea and rosemary springs in 1 litre of boiling water for 15 minutes. Strain and leave the tea to cool.
- Fill a large jug with ice cubes and pour the tea over it.
- Squeeze out the juice of half a lemon and grapefruit, add to the cold tea.
- Use the remaining pieces of fruit as garnish and serve.
After a punchier cocktail? Then add 200ml of vodka. Enjoy!