Tea Cocktail Recipe - Mango Madness Twist with Orange and Ginger
Looking to spice up your Tea Party? Why not try a tea-licious BRW Society cocktail recipe. Our Mango Madness Twist is tea-tally delicious and so simple to make!
Here’s how to make them…
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 8 heaped tsp. Mango Madness BRW
- 1 Orange
- 1 Mango
- 2-3 Sprigs of Mint
- 2g Fresh Ginger
- 500g Ice Cubes
- Brew the Mango Madness tea and ginger in 1 litre of boiling water for 20 minutes. Strain and leave the tea to cool.
- Fill a large jug with ice cubes and pour the tea over it.
- Squeeze out the juice of one orange and add to the cold tea.
- Cut up the mango into small chunks and add it to the cold tea.
- Garnish with mint before and serving.
After a sparkling cocktail? Then add your favourite Prosecco or sparkling wine. Enjoy!