Tea Cocktail Recipe - Passionfruit Punch
This Passionfruit Cocktail is smoother than Drake's lyrics, and is a perfect party starter. A brilliant cocktail to share with friends whilst swaying along to chill vibes.
Dressed up or down, this Cocktail is a show stopper!
Here’s how to make them…
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 7 heaped tsp. Passionfruit BRW
- 3 Passionfruits
- 2 cinnamon rods
- 1 tsp. Cardamom powder
- Fresh mint
- 200ml passionfruit juice
- 500g Ice Cubes
- Brew the Passionfruit tea in 1 litre of water (temperature 80°C) for 3 minutes.
- Strain and leave the tea to cool.
- Fill a large jug with ice cubes and pour the tea over it.
- Scrape out the pulp from the passionfruit and add it to the tea.
- Add passionfruit juice, cinnamon rods and cardamom powder and stir.
- Garnish with mint before serving.
Looking for a sparkling cocktail? Add a dash of your favourite Prosecco or sparkling wine. Enjoy!