Easy Lollipop Recipe - Prickly Cactus Tea with Coconut Milk
Prickly Cactus Tea Ice Lollipops – we’re a sucker for you!
Oh…how we love making these tea lollipops and sharing them with our family and friends. They are a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
And not just that, these little beauties are dairy free!
Here’s how to make these totally delicious tea lollipops using our ‘Prickly Cactus’ BRW…
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours
Serving: 10 lollipops
What you need:
- 3 heaped tsp. Prickly Cactus BRW
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150ml cream
- 200g pineapple
- Lollipop silicone mold (see Noon.com and Amazon.ae for funky shapes)
- Wooden lolly pop sticks
- Brew the Prickly Cactus tea in 500ml of water (temperature 80°C), brew for 3 minutes.
- Strain and leave cool for 10 minutes then pop the tea in the freezer for 30 mins to make sure it’s completely cold.
- Peel the pineapple and cut into thin chunks.
- Whisk the coconut milk and caster sugar together until the sugar has dissolved, then add the cold tea and vanilla extract.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold it into the coconut milk mixture carefully.
- Add pineapple chunks.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze overnight.
After a more exotic taste…add a dash of white rum to the mixture before freezing. Enjoy!