BRW Society – Business Development Manager
BRW Society are on the hunt for a Business Development Manager, to join our passionate team.
The Business Development Manager will manage and grow our tea and teaware sales across the UAE and help us strengthen our brand in the region.
Are we perfect for you? BRW Society was founded in 2019 by Laura Manning and is a healthy, lifestyle tea brand, bringing delicious tea to the UAE. We have a simple mission - to get the UAE drinking great quality tea, whole leaves & whole ingredients, sourced sustainably, in packaging that’s kind to the environment.
- Quality: We source the best quality ingredients - 100% natural with no artificial flavourings.
- Responsible: We source from sustainable estates and we want to be Plastic-Free by 2023.
- Community: We give back to the communities that bring us tea.
- Integrity: We are fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct.
- Inclusive: Everyone can enjoy a happier, healthier lifestyle with tea!
Today you can find our products at Spinneys, Waitrose, Kibsons, Namshi and various other online platforms and cafes.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Building sales and brand awareness across grocery, HORECA and online channels in the UAE
- Managing B2B marketing plans across UAE
- Developing joint business plans with strategy partners to grow the brand across the UAE:
- Advise on range and positioning
- Negotiate contracts and investment levels
- Develop comprehensive annual plans
- Finding, qualifying, and signing up new distribution partners in the UAE
- Building a strong network within the UAE Food & Beverage sector
- Managing customer database including documenting visit reports
- Keeping up to date with market trends, local competitors, and developments
Are you the person we are looking for…?
- You have a background in Sales & Account management
- You have a history in the UAE food & beverage sector with established contacts in the Grocery Sector, Distribution Channels and HORECA
- You have excellent interpersonal skills - a relationship builder, a team player, and a great networker
- You are passionate about sales and results
- You can effectively communicate across multiple cultures/markets
- You are exceptionally organised, with strong analytical skills and you have an amazing eye for detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task, you are happy juggling lots of different tasks which come hand in hand with a start-up business
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are a completer finisher by nature
- You have BIG ambitions and want to work for a start-up to make a BIG impact
- You love our planet - you want to improve things and you want to work for a company that does good
- You love tea! (not essential but a bonus!!)
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- A company visa after probation period, plus healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays plus one flight home annually
- A monthly tea allowance – free tea – and loads of it!
- Lots of support to help you grow in a flexible, friendly working culture
To apply please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d be perfect for the role!
Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 5th August 2021.