BRW Society – Office Manager
BRW Society are hiring! We are on the hunt for an experienced Office Manager to join our team. The Office Manager will be responsible for overseeing all general office operations. Duties involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and emails, purchasing office supplies, and taking inventory, supporting our accountant and sales team, keeping employee records, and supervising new office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
Are we perfect for you? BRW Society was founded in 2019 by Laura Manning and is a healthy, lifestyle tea brand, bringing delicious tea to the UAE. We have a simple mission - to get the UAE drinking great quality tea - whole leaves & whole ingredients - sourced sustainably, in packaging that’s kind to the environment.
- Quality: We source the best quality ingredients - 100% natural with no artificial flavourings.
- Responsible: We source from sustainable estates and we want to be Plastic-Free by 2023.
- Community: We give back to the communities that bring us tea.
- Integrity: We are fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct.
- Inclusive: Everyone can enjoy a happier, healthier lifestyle with tea!
Today you can find our products at Spinneys, Waitrose, Kibsons, Namshi and various other online platforms and cafes.
Office Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operations
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and emails - delivering excellent service
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising and training new office staff and delegating assignments
- Managing employee records including visa applications and medical insurance
- Coordinating domestic and international travel - flights, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts/quotations
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- 3 - 5 years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience preferably in the service industry
- Excellent spoken and written English, Arabic would be a bonus but not essential
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Xero software a bonus but not essential as training can be provided
- Excellent time management and organisational sills
- Own visa – with the opportunity to transfer to a company visa after probationary period
- Someone who loves tea!
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- The opportunity to transfer to a company visa after probation period
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- A monthly tea allowance – free tea – and loads of it!
- Lots of support to help you grow in a flexible, friendly working culture
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d be perfect for the role!
Closing Date: Midnight, Thursday 5th August 2021.